1. Suncream - pretty boring but you've got to have it! My skin is sooo fair but even if I wear high factors, I still find that I get a tan after being in the sun.
2. Aftersun/moisturiser - to ensure a longer lasting tan and prevention of my skin drying out I always take a moisturiser of some sort. TOP TIP: Take a tinted moisturiser to enhance your natural tan - no know that it isn't all natural!
3. Plugs/Adapters - if you're going abroad
4. Make Up - Be sure to check out my next post to find out what make up essentials I like to bring abroad with me!
5. Face Wipes - you need something to take your make up off with! Plus, I always like cooling my face down by using a nice face wipe. I always buy the wipes for sensitive skin, I just like them.
6. Hair Removal Cream/Razors - You don't want to look like a hairy gorilla in your bikini girls! Avoid the embarrassment by having this shaving routine the night before you go on holiday and remember to keep checking that no lose hairs have popped up in unwanted places!
7. Shampoo/Conditioner - an obvious item - I like the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner set that looks on antidandruff (it smells good) or I like the Tresseme sets
8. Camera - make memories, take pictures, keep memories
9. Tooth brush/tooth paste - I love having pearly white teeth against a nice natural glow
10. Hair Accessories - I like to take my hair straighteners cos you can easily curl your hair with them if you fancy, but you'll need hairbands/clips to tie your hair up when you want to keep cool
11. Headphones - music whilst sunbathing is chill
12. Sunglasses - a MUST
13. Appropriate Clothes - underwear, swimwear, t-shirts, shorts, dresses, flip-flops, sandals etc etc
14. Beach Towel - (usually) the hotel or villa you stay at will provide you with towels to wash with but you need to have a spare towel to take with you to the beach or to use around the pool
15. Insect Repellent - if you always get bitten like me
I hope this helps, have a fun and relaxing trip away!